Take your writing project to the next level with one-on-one writing coaching. We meet once or twice a month in person or via Skype to brainstorm ideas, discuss the writing process, hone your craft, and develop writing strategies tailored to your project. Writing coaching can help you:
- Keep your writing project on track with regular deadlines
- Deepen your work with substantive feedback
- Discover insights in the development of your craft
- Revise, restructure, reimagine your work
- Hone your writing skills with exercises and reading assignments
- Strategize about the publishing process: learn how to submit literary journals, research literary agents, and find publishers for completed manuscripts
Rate: $150 per hour
In-depth editorial feedback on larger issues in the manuscript, including structure, development of narrative arc, and deepening ideas and major themes.
Rate: $80 per hour
Editing for sentence-level clarity, grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, style consistency.
Rate: Varies by project
Areas of Expertise
Academic: Jewish Studies, Philosophy, Religion, Hebrew, Ethnography, Literary Criticism, Social Sciences
Creative: Memoir, personal essay, poetry